Starting a new venture can be daunting. As business owners themselves, the Partners of Cameron Baum know only too well that this can be a confusing, stressful and exhausting (although exciting) time for an entrepreneur.
With the backing of a strong, dedicated and professional team of trained experts, you can focus on your business proposition, and not on the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
This is where we fit in. If you have you have a business idea, we can help you evaluate it in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Download our ‘Starting In Business’ Business Advisory Guide